Board of Directors:
Most sustainability projects struggle through selection of options and the large number of potential technologies.
The possible outcomes include:
• High-capital solutions that the local communities can not afford
• Overly-complex infrastructure
• Reproduction of the existing non-sustainable solutions
• Non-optimal balance of solutions at different levels
• Unwanted by-products
• Trendy technologies often more expensive and not upgradable
We take a process synthesis based approach starting with enumerating a
network of processes and equipment. We systematically reduce the
options based on local requirements, constraints and cost. In the
process, we are able generate a set of reasonable solutions.